1080 Degree Rotating Spin 9D Vr Chairs 2 Seats Vr Virtual Reality
What is the 1080o VR Iron Warrior Roller Coaster?
3x360 degree means 1080 degree VR rotation. Wearing VIULUX V8
glasses, enjoying the 9D VR Roller Coaster 1080 Iron Warrior,
a more real and strong sense of weightlessness experience. The combination of real-time intelligent dynamic platform and scene
content deepens the sense of immersion.
You never know how amazing it is until you experience it!
1080 Rotated vr makes you feel like you are in the real world, only
ride in this simulator, you can experience the roller coaster
and pendulum games that in an amusement park!
|Basic Technical Parameters|
|Load-bearing||200KG||Control panel||21.5-inch touch panel|
|Computer||CPU:I5 Graphics card:1050TI 4G RAM:4G||VR headset||VIULUX V8|
|What is included||Dynamic Platformx1, VR Glassesx1, Control Panelx1|
1. Strong seat belt for body&feets makes customers safety
2. Different effects like wind effect provide a more real-world
3. Here logo customization for clients on the machine available;
4. Good looking and attractive with cool loghts&shape design;
5. 3x360 degrees means 1080 rotation of VR which makes more exciting
How to play?
1. Take the seat from the pedal on the side of the machine;
2. The staff helps the customer to fasten and check the seat belt
to ensure that the seat belt does not fall off;
3. After ensuring the seat belt has been fastened, the staff
presses the down button on the right side of the device
and waits for five seconds. When the motor sound stops, the guest
can pull down the shoulder and helps to fasten it. (You need to
confirm whether the shoulder is pressed);
4. The staff took the glasses out of the glasses case on the side
of the machine and handed them to the guests;
5. After the guests wear glasses, movies will be played. Note:
Customers wear glasses to face the front. Please don't swing
the helmet. When the machine starts to move, the guest can swing
6. When the movie is over, puts the VR glasses back into the
7. Then the staff can unlock the shoulder press. (Note: Before the
shoulder is unlocked, the guest and the staff are required
to press the shoulder with the hand. The staff can press the
shoulder lift button until the motor sound stops. Otherwise, the
shoulder will pop up quickly. , causing damage to the guests);
8. Press down on the shoulder before releasing the shoulder belt;
9. After the seat belt is released, the guest slowly lifts the
shoulders and waits until the shoulder reaches the highest point
before the guests can release their hands;
10. The staff can help the customer unfasten the seat belt on the
body and feet. When finished, the guest leaves the seat from the
pedals on both sides of the machine.